Implementing pending changes

So I ran into an unexpected issue after I implemented the new project design.  I had changed the projects access from https://www.casperinc.dev to https://projects.casperinc.dev.   This broke my CORS settings in my API that backed the Main Site project.  So…. It’s been awhile since I had promoted changes to the Read more…

A Start

So it beings… For months, I have been working towards a goal… I wanted to learn how to build a blog.  I’ve learned ASP.NET Core, Angular, Linux Administration.  I built a server, and then a server cluster.  I’ve taken courses from Pluralsight, I’ve Built, scrapped and rebuilt single page applications, Read more…